Fujitsu fi-6140 High Performance Color Duplex Scanner
The Fujitsu fi-6140 Color Duplex Scanner: The Fastest, Most Advanced Scanner in Its Class.(*)
- Fast, 60 ppm/120 ipm scanning in monochrome and grayscale
- Best in class 300 dpi color scanning at 40 ppm/80 ipm
- First scanner in its class to offer Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) as well as advanced Paper Protection technology
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with enhanced hard and embossed card scanning (including credit or healthcare cards)
- Comes bundled with Kofax VRS Professional, Adobe Acrobat Standard, and ScandAll Pro imaging software
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
- The Fujitsu fi-6140 scanner belongs to the class of A4 ADF color scanners whose scanning speeds meet or exceed 40 ppm / 80 ipm (color, A4, 200 dpi). This statement stood true as of October 2007
The Fujitsu fi-6140 Scanner: High Performance, Advanced Features, and a Compact Design.
The Fujitsu fi-6140 scanner is the smallest in its class, but it scans an impressive 60 pages or 120 images per-minute in Monochrome or Grayscale (Letter @ 200dpi) as well as 40 pages or 80 images per-minute in Color (Letter @ 300dpi).
Furthermore, the Fujitsu fi-6140 model has adopted high-end -fi series- functions, including:
- Paper Protection technology: Protects valuable documents by halting the scanning process when it recognizes that a jam is about to occur.
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF): Simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by ignoring documents that trigger false multifeed alerts such as a photo or sticky note.
- Intelligent Capture Correction Function (iCCF): Auto-color recognition, auto-size detection, and auto de-skew correction provides dramatic efficiency by combining fast scanning with simultaneous high speed image processing.
Along with ultrasonic double-feed detection, long document scanning (up to 10 feet), dual interfaces (ultra SCSI and USB 2.0), and embossed card scanning, this scanner can continuously feed up to 3 hard cards (up to 1.4 mm thick) through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
Fully- Loaded, One-Box Solution, Including Peace Of Mind
The Fujitsu fi-6140 scanner comes bundled with everything needed to get your organization scanning. The fi-6140 includes full versions of valuable imaging software, including Kofax VRS Professional, Adobe Acrobat Standard, and ScandAll Pro, giving users image enhancement functionality as well as the option of scanning directly to PDF, file, print or batch.
And the one-year Limited Warranty, along with eligibility for the Fujitsu Advance Exchange Program, provides peace-of-mind. For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all Fujitsu service programs, go to www.ImagingService.com or call (800) 626-4686.
|fi-6140 1 Year Basic NBD||S6140-BAPWNBD-1||1 Cleaning, Parts, Labor, Travel|
|fi-6140 2 Year Basic NBD||S6140-BAPWNBD-2||1 Cleaning per yr, Parts, Labor, Travel|
|fi-6140 3 Year Basic NBD||S6140-BAPWNBD-3||1 Cleaning per yr, Parts, Labor, Travel|
|fi-6140 Co-Term Basic NBD||S6140-BACTNBD-X||Parts, Labor, Travel|
|fi-6140 1 Year Advance Exchange||S6140-AEPWNBD-1||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|fi-6140 2 Year Advance Exchange||S6140-AEPWNBD-2||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|fi-6140 3 Year Advance Exchange||S6140-AEPWNBD-3||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|fi-6140 Co-Term Advance Exchange NBD||S6140-AECTNBD-X||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|fi-6140 1 Year Depot||S6140-DEPW5DY-1||Parts, Labor, Return Shipment|
|ScanAid Kit||CG01000-524801||Includes 1 brake roller, 1 pick roller and cleaning kit|
|Brake Roller||PA03540-0001||Consumable life: Every 200,000 sheets or one year|
|Pick Roller||PA03540-0002||Consumable life: Every 200,000 sheets or one year|
|Print Cartridge||CA00050-0262||3 pack of Ink cartridges for imprinter|
|ScanRight Software IPC V2.5||PA43402-C22901||Image Enhancement Software|
|Image Sensor Type||Color Charge Coupled Device (CCD) x 2|
|Light Source||White cold cathode discharge lamp|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Optical Resolution(1)||Color (24 bit)||50 to 600 dpi|
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi(2))
|Grayscale (8 bit)|
|Output Format||Color: 24 bit, 8 bit/4 bit; Grayscale: 8 bit, 4 bit; Monochrome: 1 bit|
|AD Converter||1024 levels (10 bit)|
|Output (Letter/A4 size)(3)||Simplex||Duplex|
|Color(4)||200dpi||40 ppm||80 ipm|
|300 dpi||40 ppm||80 ipm|
|Grayscale(4) / Monochrome||200 dpi||60 ppm||120 ipm|
|300 dpi||40 ppm||80 ipm|
|ADF Capacity(5)||50 Sheets (letter/A4, 20 lb.)|
|Document size||ADF minimum||2 in. x 3 in.|
|ADF maximum||8.5 in. x 14 in.|
|ADF Paper Weight (Thickness)||Normal||11 to 56.2 lb. (41 to 209g/m)|
|A8 sheets||34 to 56.2 lb. (127 to 209g/m)|
|Card(6)(1.4 mm)(7)||Portrait and Landscape feeding(8)|
|Interface(9)||Ultra SCSI (50m) / High Speed USB 2.0|
|Power requirements (auto-switching)||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||42W or less (Sleep: less than 6.2W)|
|Environmental Comatibility||ENERGY STAR and RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||42F to 95F (5C to 35C)|
|Relative humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)(10)||11.8 x 6.4 x 6.2 in. (301 x 160 x 158 mm)|
|Weight||9.24 lb. (4.2 kg)|
|Limited Warranty||One-year. Advance Exchange program also available; restrictions apply. For full details, visit www.ImagingService.com or call (800) 626-4686.|
Advance Exchange Plus; restrictions apply.
|Consumables - ScanAid - kits|
For full details, visit www.ImagingService.com or call (800) 626-4686.
|Inbox Contents||TWAIN, ISIS -, USB cable, AC adapter|
|Adobe Acrobat Standard|
Kofax VRS 4.x Professional and ScandAll Pro
|Options||Software IPC, Imprinter|
|OS Support||Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional / Microsoft XP (32 bit/64 bit) /|
Microsoft Windows Server - 2003 (32 bit/64 bit) /
Microsoft Windows Vista - (32 bit/64 bit)
|Features||Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (iMFF),|
Paper Protection Function, Embossed Card Scanning Capability,
Long Document Scanning, Automatic Color Recognition,
Automatic Paper-Size Detection, Automatic De-skew Correction,
Selectable White & Black Background (in ADF only).
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned and whether the scanner is scanning in simplex or duplex.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards
- Able to digitize cards that are up to 1.25mm thick when scanning in monochrome at 200dpi (60ppm).
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Ultra SCSI interface cannot be used simultaneously with USB2.0.
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and stacker