I-O 4060TX LaserCard
I-O 4060 LaserCard
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
The I-O 4060 LaserCard is conveniently configured through the printer's operator panel or the MarkVision installation utility, to turn Lexmark Optra S printers into powerful twinax or coax printers. The I-O 4060 LaserCard installs internally into the printer's IOP2 slot and offers the following features:
- Seamlessly connects to IBM AS/400, S/3X, or 3270-type mainframe hosts or 5x94, 3174, 3274, and 3276 remote controllers.
- Fully supports the printer's intelligent auto-sharing capabilities between LANs and PCs attached through an additional LAN card or attached to the printer's parallel or serial port.
- Comes with the industry's best 3287/68/62 and 3812-1 (SCS) printer emulations for worry-free host printing.
- Supports multiple fonts, duplex printing (twinax only), Automatic Print Orientation (APO), Computer Output Reduction (COR), host selectable paper drawers, and other features.
- Generates bar codes and graphics when simple commands are sent from the IBM host.
- Increases flexibility by providing twinax and coax connectivity on one board. (Operating mode is automatically determined through the attached host adapter.)
|Host Systems:||Twinax (5250) or Coax (3270)|
|Interface:||IBM twinax/coax to Lexmark Optra S Internal Option Port (IOP2)|
|Power:||Supplied by the printer|
|Environment:||Temperature: +40 to 110 F (+5 to 42 C)|
Relative humidity: 20% to 85%
Optimum: 70 +/- 15 F (24 +/- 8 C)
|Approvals:||FCC A; CE EN 55022|
|Attaches to IBM AS/400 or System/3X Hosts, or 5X94 Controllers|
|Supports IBM 3812-1 (SCS) Printer Emulation|
|Supports 16 Languages|
|Supports OfficeVision/400, DisplayWrite/36 and TextManagement/38|
|Attaches to IBM 30XX, 43XX, and 937X Hosts or 3174, 3274, and 3276 Controllers|
|Supports IBM 3287, 3262, 3268, 3812-1, 4214, or 4224 (all non-IPDS) Printer Emulations|
|Supports 17 Languages|
|Configuration Through Printer's Operator Panel, MarkVision or Host Download Commands||Conveniently configure the I-O 4060 LaserCard through the printer's front panel, or directly from the IBM host.|
|Internal Installation||Seamless host connectivity with minimal space requirements.|
|Intelligent Printer Sharing Support||Save money by sharing the printer between the IBM host and a PC or LAN.|
|Host Selectable Duplex Printing||Save money by printing host jobs on both sides of the paper.|
|True IBM Printer Emulation||Replace IBM system printers without rewriting existing applications.|
|Superb Font and Color Support||Enhances the appearance of printout by using virtually any font and even color (Color LJ, DJ 1600C).|
|Internally Generated Bar Codes||Print bar codes directly from the host. Supported bar codes include: Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC A EAN 8, EAN 13, and POSTNET.|
|I-O Graphics Language (IOGL)||Quickly and inexpensively create charts, labels, and even electronic forms by embedding IOGL commands into the host data stream.|