I-O PrintBox Lite
The I-O Print Box TxP/CxP lite is the most economical and hassle-free external connectivity solution for dot-matrix printers on the market. The I-O Print Box TxP/CxP lite offers these features:
- Attaches virtually any dot-matrix PC printer with a parallel port to an IBM AS/400, System/3X, or 3270-type mainframe host, or to a controller.
- Setup is quick and easy via the mouse-supported PC setup software, through Host/PC download commands.
- Comes with the industry's best 4214, 5224/25/56 twinax and 4214, 4224, 4234, 3287/68/62 coax printer emulations (all non-IPDS).
- Supports APF/BGU printing across all IBM matrix printer emulations.
- Comes with drivers for a wide variety of popular dot-matrix PC printers including Epson and IBM dot-matrix, and a generic driver.
|Host Systems:||Twinax (5250) or Coax (3270)|
|Interface:||IBM Twinax (TxP lite) or Coax (CxP lite) to Centronics parallel|
|Power:||9V wall mount transformer|
|Environment:||Temperature: +40 to 110 F (+5 to 42 C)|
Relative humidity: 20% to 85%
Optimum: 70 +/- 15 F (24 +/- 8 C)
|Approvals:||FCC A; CISPER 22 class A|
|Attaches to IBM AS/400 or System/3X Hosts, or 5X94 Controllers|
|IBM 4214, 5224, 5225, 5256 Printer Emulations|
|Fully compatible with OfficeVision/400, DisplayWrite/36, and TextManagement/38|
|Attaches to IBM 30XX, 43XX, or 937X Host, or 3x74 or 3276 Controller|
|IBM 4224, 4214, and 3287/68/62 Printer Emulations (all non-IPDS)|
|LU3 (DSC) and LU1 (SCS) Mode Printing|
|Low Capital Investment||Add a host printer while leaving money in the budget for other purchases.|
|Configuration Through Mouse Driven PC Software or Host/PC Download Commands||Conveniently customize the I-O Print Box from a PC or from the host system|
|True IBM Printer Emulations||Replace IBM system printers without re-writing existing applications.|
|Excellent Printer Drivers||Enjoy reliable performance from virtually any dot-matrix printer.|
|I-O Command Pass-Thru||Access all programmable functions of the attached printer such as bar codes, fonts, etc.|
|Standard Connectors and Cables||Gain flexibility and save money by using standard cables from your printer shop "down the street." (Parallel printer cable is supplied.)|